2018 Youth Summer League/Club Registration page!
Below you can find information on the leagues, as well as the registration and payment links.
- Location - World Sports Park (1313 S. Post Road. Indianapolis, IN 46239)
- When - Tuesdays 5:30-8:30 pm and Saturdays 5:30-8:30 pm, specific dates below:
- Saturday, May 19th (Learn to Play clinic, very important for all players new or inexperienced)
- Tuesday, May 22nd (Learn to Play clinic, very important for all players new or inexperienced), May 29th
- Tuesday, June 5th, June 12th, June 19th & June 26th
- Saturday, June 2nd, June 9th, June 16th, June 23rd & June 30th
- Saturday, July 7th, July 21st, July 28th
- Tuesday, July 10th, July 17th, July 24th, July 31
- Fee - $50 if already a USAU member, $65 if NOT already a USAU member.
- Coaches - Coaching staff will include Indy Red/Indy Rogue women, John Rempel, Robert Stasi, Brian Story, Shane Pollard & Marvin Gray.
- Levels of Play - U20 Boys, U20 Mixed, U17 Boys, U15 Boys & Girls and U13 Boys & Girls. All level players are welcome. We are looking to expand our younger age brackets and encourage younger brothers, sisters, cousins of experienced players to participate. We would love to introduce a U11 division. League is open to both boys and girls. Players will be separated by age and practice time will be catered to individual skill levels. Teams will be drafted so that they are of equal skill.
- What you get - Structured league games with approximately an hour of teaching/practice and two hours of playing games each day, a reversible tank, eligibility for youth club teams if you desire to play for one.
- Why play league + Youth Club Teams - The league serves as a quality outlet for players to compete regularly throughout the summer each week following one hour of structured practice time that is facilitated by experienced coaches. Youth club league is a stand alone event and open to all interested players, boys and girls, and any level of experience.
However, youth league also doubles as the tryout period for the IUF's three youth club teams (Indiana INtensity (U17 boys), Indiana INferno (U20 boys), and Indiana INcognito (U20 mixed). Each of those three teams make roster selections from those participating in the league who have also expressed interest in competing on a youth club team during & following the league's conclusion. Those selected for these competitive youth club teams will continue more rigorous practices in their own units and will compete at the Central Region Youth Club Warm-Up (June 14-15 in Wisconsin). PLEASE NOTE that INtensity (U17 boys) & INferno (U20 boys) will NOT be competing at the Youth Club Championships (Aug. 4th-6th in Blaine, MN). There is still a possibility that INcognito (U20 Mixed) will attend YCC. Additionally, the U20 Boys team (INferno) & U20 Mixed team (INgocnito), will have the opportunity to continue to compete beyond Youth Club tournament(s) with a season of tournaments against adult level competition including the Club Championship series. More information regarding details for youth club teams will come soon, but all players interested in competing with youth club teams after the conclusion of league must participate in league in order to be considered.
Those who do not make a team, or participate in league but are not interested in or able to compete with a youth club team afterwards, are welcome to attend weekly pick-up at World Sports Park for fun.
Whether you are interested in a fun, learning experience over the summer, keeping your skills sharp through league before high school season returns, or taking your game to the next level by trying out for a youth club team, youth club league will be an awesome experience for you and is highly recommended.
Youth Club Leagues' Payment Link
(Please be sure to fill out the above form and use this payment link in ONE sitting)
PAY FOR YOUTH CLUB LEAGUE HERE
PAY FOR YOUTH CLUB LEAGUE HERE